Scuba release 4.3 includes the following new features:
- An admin can now create a sticky global prefilter (that is, a default prefilter that applies to all queries). This allows you to set up a prefilter that excludes data from users' experience. See Create a default prefilter in the Admin Guide.
Added options to context menus in visualizations as follows:
- Filtering to and out of charts and legends for pie charts, bar charts, non-flow Sankey charts, and line charts.
- Trend view for line charts, pie charts, and non-flow Sankey and bar charts.
- Hide/show a bar in a bar chart.
To use these expanded context menus, in Explore, create a visualization and click on an element of the chart.
BAQL now supports "is not empty".
Scuba release 4.3 includes the following additional improvements:
- A UX admin can now edit a cluster information page themselves, without needing to contact Scuba support.
- Scuba UI now displays version 4.x at the bottom right.
- Chart options are now available for A/B view.
- The query palette is now available by default. For more information, see Create a property in Explore using the query palette.
Scuba 4.3 includes the following fixed issues:
- A filter added with some evaluation (e.g., MATCHES) that then gets changed to CONTAINS now returns expected results.
- Corrected some behavior around deleted panels from boards. Panels with deleted data ("corrupted panels") can now successfully be deleted from a board.
- Improved error messaging around incorrectly using shard keys.
- Fixed an issue where a lookup table was incorrectly correlating with multiple actors that are shard keys.
- Fixed several bugs related to scope mixing.
- Fixed several minor UI bugs.
- Improved accuracy of the percentage displayed for flows with drop-ins.
- Clarified UI text around filtering to a flow in both the query builder and the flow property definition.
- Fixed an error in calculate type measures. A measure can now have zero as a numerator.
- Fixed issues involving incorrect property scope in distribution view.
- Improved query performance in retention view by querying over all time only when necessary.
- Fixed an error that prevented multiple A/B view queries from running simultaneously.